Ok all, it is that time of year again. Its time for the annual Pittsburgh St Patricks Day Parade ride. I just received the invitation information for this years parade. This year it is on Saturday, March 12. Everything is the same as last year. We are still limited to 25-30 units, NO dirt bikes. HELMETS ARE MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE, BOTH DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS, INCLUDING THOSE IN SIDE-BY-SIDES. I will start the head count, I'm in for 5. We will have our float again as we did in the past few parades. Here are some details, copied and pasted from last years post.
here is a quick look at the basic information regarding the parade. as i think if anything else or anything i may have missed, i will poist it.
1. atvs and side by sides only......no bikes are allowed.
2. all must have legal registration (pa or recip state)
3. HELMETS ARE MANDATORY!!!! IF YOU SHOW UP WITHOUT YOUR HELMET YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. THIS INCLUDES BOTH DRIVERS AND RIDERS.....SIDE BY SIDES INCLUDED!!!
4. must be in the strip district of pittsburgh by 8am. lineup around 930. parade starts at 10. we most likely wont start moving till around 1130-1200.
5. no mud!!! make sure your units are cleaned off. the cleaner the better.
6. decorations are welcomed and encouraged.
7. HELMETS ARE MANDATORY!!!! IF YOU SHOW UP WITHOUT YOUR HELMET YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. THIS INCLUDES BOTH DRIVERS AND RIDERS.....SIDE BY SIDES INCLUDED!!! (yes i know i repeated it....)
Everyone must be in the parking lot in the Strip District by 8am as this is when they start closing the roads for the parade. If your not there by 8am, you may not be able to get to the meeting/staging area.
We will again be meeting at the Liberty Commons parking lot at 26th and Liberty Avenue in the Strip District section of the city.
Wholesale Parts Manager, Day Chevrolet, VW and Audi
2001 Red Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4
2001 Grey Polaris Magnum 325 2x4