ATVingPA

Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure

Posted By: 4x4dad

Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 01:00 AM

Brochure of new OHV Park in Templeton . Stillers ride area .

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 01:06 AM

I had forgotten this on the dash of my truck . This would be a great place for us to have an ATVingPa.com get together . Plenty of parking , lots of marked trails . stream for fishing and cooling off , lots of camping room .

Come on Ranger , work something out with Frank for this summer groupwave campfire quad moto scuba fishing beach thumbs
Posted By: kawirider44

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 02:21 AM

let me know if you get something together. Im in, i believe i saw you up there last weekend 4x4

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 03:01 AM

I can't help myself .... dancing

There is ALOT of great news coming , but Irish3wheeler is spearheading it , so I'll let him spill the beans when he's ready .
Posted By: Jim

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 05:07 AM

I THINK this is going to be one of the best places around, some of the riding may be a little high tech, but i think it will be a good mix. Cant beat the stiller hospility either. Not sure, but i think this is just a ride area off the future(if it comes around) armstrong county trail system.

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: kawirider44
let me know if you get something together. Im in, i believe i saw you up there last weekend 4x4

Probably . I was there from 11:30 till about 3 . I still had to work that evening or I would have definitely stayed longer .

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/21/12 02:26 PM

I think your right Jim . There is alot going on with ATV areas in Armstrong County as of the past couple years . Hopefully Armstrong will be a good model to get the rest of the state to WAKE UP to the potential economic growth possibilities . ok
Posted By: Jim

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/26/12 06:30 AM

LOL omg

search scrubgrass park and see what you come up with, mainly some dates in october

Re: Templeton , OHV PARK Brochure - 01/26/12 01:33 PM

Make sure you only click on PARKS and NOT Village........ omg hug more rofl
© 2019 ATVingPA.com