ATVingPA

Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts?

Posted By: RZRDAD

Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts? - 08/14/12 03:31 PM

We are considering upgrading our family RZR to either the S or (gulp) the XP. If you own one of these machines, what are your thoughts? Our's is a 2009 and they have steadily made improvements over the last several years. Suspension is my first priority and either machine delivers that over ours. Let me see your likes and dislikes.
Posted By: Gary

Re: Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts? - 08/14/12 07:32 PM

The S hands down over the standard for ride and handling. You'll love the way it articulates over objects compared to the 50". As for the XP's I've driving. There in a class by themselves. If the 64" doesn't bother you or the $$$ the XP out performs the other two in about all categories.
Posted By: RZRDAD

Re: Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts? - 08/14/12 08:13 PM

Thanks Gary, you yourself understand how it is to start out with something and look forward the the next one .... always planning on improving. Many places would be just too tight for the XP, that much I do know. However, as these catch on more and more, I think trails will be cut to accomadate them. But for now ...... the "S" has really caught my eye!
Posted By: Gary

Re: Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts? - 08/14/12 10:24 PM

If you go with a S which I think is a great decision. Go with a LE model so you get the fox podium shocks and the big horn tires. Have fun in your search. Thats half the fun.
Posted By: Myleslong

Re: Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts? - 08/15/12 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Gary
If you go with a S which I think is a great decision. Go with a LE model so you get the fox podium shocks and the big horn tires. Have fun in your search. Thats half the fun.

X2
Posted By: 4x4dad

Re: Polaris RZR-S, who has one and what are your thoughts? - 08/15/12 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Myleslong
Originally Posted By: Gary

X2

X3 I want a ride either way . Best of luck in your search . Hopefully I'll do the same in the future . ok
© 2021 ATVingPA.com